Discover how automation can revolutionize your accounting firm's profitable growth. Streamline processes, enhance accuracy, and elevate client...
Why Automation Is the Backbone of the Modern Customer Experience
In today's business landscape, the importance of automation cannot be overstated. Recent advancements in machine learning and AI-powered technology have revolutionized the employee experience, providing firms with unprecedented, game-changing increases in efficiency and productivity.
But for as much as the employee experience changed, AI has the potential to revolutionize another critical aspect of modern business life: the customer experience.
Enter Aiwyn’s Client Engagement Automation, a software solution built for accounting firms to automate, standardize, and optimize client engagements in order to onboard and grow clients faster and more profitably.
With Aiwyn, accounting firms can engage with their clients — and win new ones — in better, more effective ways. Put simply, we’re modernizing the customer experience to keep pace with the rest of the business world.
Here’s how we’re doing it.
1. Unlock your data with a unified client experience
- One of the most significant benefits of Aiwyn's Client Engagement Automation platform is that it unifies your client data into a single source of truth.
- By integrating with your existing practice management and CRM systems, accounting firms can unlock deeper, more meaningful insights into their client data. It streamlines the client intake process by syncing data across all your firm’s systems — so things like document chasing and duplicate data entry become things of the past.
- Take, for instance, our partnership with Edelstein. With Aiwyn, Edelstein can more readily access their data, providing them with a level of depth and insight into the firm’s overall performance. This has been instrumental in helping them evaluate, track, and improve their cash flow.
2. Engage your clients with personalized automation
- Effective communication helps firms manage customer expectations, reduce uncertainty, and enhance satisfaction. It’s the critical core of successful client engagement.
- With Aiwyn’s Client Engagement Automation solution, businesses can proactively engage with customers by sending automated notifications, updates, and alerts, including event-based notifications when actions are required by your clients and/or your firm. It also provides them with access to a central portal where they can sign engagement letters, review documents, and make electronic payments.
- What’s more, our platform allows for the extensive customization and personalization of these engagements — reducing the amount of time your firm spends on customer outreach, while leaving your clients more engaged and satisfied.
3. Enhance your productivity and build lasting relationships
- Few things — if anything — can enhance employee productivity, job satisfaction, and work-life balance like automation can. By automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks, employees can focus on higher-value activities that require creativity and critical thinking, leading to a greater sense of accomplishment and job satisfaction. And with automation handling all the mundane tasks, employees can allocate their time and energy to more meaningful and engaging aspects of their work.
- To this end, Aiwyn’s Engagement Automation solution allows firms to write profitable engagement letters — including all the supporting documents, terms, dynamic content, and billing structure — in less than a minute. Once submitted, users can track the status of the client intake and engagement letter process through a central portal. You can even renew engagement letters individually or in mass — whatever works best for your firm.
- Our platform allows clients to set up AutoPay from the moment they sign their engagement letter, reducing the number of unpaid invoices and expediting workflows. In fact, after their first month of implementing Aiwyn, Edelstein increased the number of invoices paid within a week by 27 percent and upped the number of credit card payments by more than 400 percent year over year.
4. The transformative power of practice automation
- In an era defined by rapid technological advances, automation has fast become the backbone of both the employee and customer experiences. And when it comes to accounting processes, nobody does automation like Aiwyn.
- Whether it’s unifying all your client data, automating and personalizing customer outreach, or enhancing the productivity of your workforce, Aiwyn’s Practice Automation solution is essential to driving efficiency, accuracy, and growth for account firms.
Ready to put our automation solutions to work for your firm? Contact Aiwyn today.