- Invoices are auto-drafted, AI-optimized
- Invoices can be edited or auto-approved
- Analytics ensure invoice optimization
Trusted by leading accounting firms and professional groups, including:
The work-to-cash cycle at accounting firms is broken.
Outdated billing, collections, and payment tools result in lost revenue, confused clients, and frustrated partners.
So we asked ourselves, “What are the building blocks of a great work-to-cash cycle solution, and what would it do for firms?" Answer . . .
Find and fix problems before they start with actionable data and predictive intel
Automate tasks with artificial intelligence (AI), getting smarter over time
Create a seamless, easy, and trustworthy billing experience for firm clients
We cracked the code on how to turn these building blocks into a powerful AI work-to-cash platform.
We call it Intelligence-Based BillingTM (more details below).
Intelligence-Based BillingTM solves problems at each stage of the work-to-cash cycle
The Old Way: MPs and CFOs worry about leaving money on the table. Partners waste time prepping invoices.
The Aiwyn Way: AI eliminates the pain, anxiety, and wasted time, and creates an automated, optimized billing experience.
- Integrates with cloud and on-prem systems
- Invoices employ behavioral economics
- AI-created invoices save time, grow revenue
The Old Way: A Partner forgot to send the invoice, net-30 turns into net-90, and the collections fire drill starts.
The Aiwyn Way: AI prevents dropped balls and drives on-time payment with smart, automated collections outreach.
- AI recommends outreach plan for each client—message, schedule, mode (email, SMS, phone)
- "Smart auto-pilot" manages outreach and can escalate to staff based on client behavior
- Less wasted time and "dropped balls"
- AI optimization increases speed of payment
- AI studies client behavior and gets smarter over time
The Old Way: Clients type 16-letter invoice codes on a 1990s-style portal. Finance burns time manually posting payments.
The Aiwyn Way: A 1-click payment experience for clients. Faster cash flow, better data, and less wasted time.
- Personalized, modern client experience
- Syncs with PM system to auto-reconcile data
- "Tier Alpha" transaction rates
- Saves money with superior CC and ACH fees
- 1-click payments for a seamless experience
- No manual payment reconciliation
The Old Way: An old BI report spits out lots of numbers, but no insight on root causes of problems or solutions.
The Aiwyn Way: Real-time data fuel recommendations and insights. Dynamic tools model the impact of action.
- Real-time insight on key AR metrics
- Stack-rank analysis (service- and staff-level)
- Control AR firm-wide (ex: write-off rules)
- Real-time data, dynamic cash flow modeling
- Apply "peer pressure" with stack rankings
- Benefits and insights of centralized billing