Unlock Your Revenue Potential With Practice Automation
Aiwyn’s Practice Automation platform helps accounting firms automate and optimize critical revenue processes by unlocking client data from their existing practice management and CRM systems.
The Practice Automation platform trusted by leading accounting firms.
Changing your practice management system is a major undertaking.
Fixing your revenue processes doesn’t have to be.
UNLOCK your revenue potential with Aiwyn’s Practice Automation platform.
We’d tell you about the amazing things we can do for your business, but our customers can tell you better.
“We spent so much time trying to make practice management AR, client payments and our internal general ledger systems talk to each other… we are VERY happy with the cash flow results provided by Aiwyn, along with their integrations.”
“Aiwyn's Practice Automation platform has been instrumental in helping us evaluate, track, and improve our cash flow.”
“Since taking a deeper dive into our billing processes with Aiwyn, we’ve been able to refine our client experience and alleviate our staff from cumbersome billing tasks.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the importance of a practice management solution for accounting firms?
More than just time and billing, accounting practice management software manages the front- and back-office operations for companies providing accounting services. This type of software is used to increase back-office efficiency and track delivery using workflows and task management.
What is Practice Automation and how can it benefit my accounting firm?
Practice Automation is a software platform designed to help accounting firms increase efficiency, improve decision-making, and future-proof their business. Through emerging innovations like AI and machine learning, Practice Automation can uncover insights from vast datasets more quickly and accurately than humans can, and its intelligent algorithms can identify patterns that would otherwise be too difficult or time-consuming for a human to detect. This allows those managing accounting firms to gain valuable insights from current and historical firm data without having to extract and analyze the information themselves from practice management and CRM systems.
What are the five main types of accounting software?
- General Accounting Software
- ERP Software
- Payroll Software
- Inventory Management Software
- Invoicing Software
How is accounting changing with technology?
Technology not only automates manual tasks, but also increases accuracy and optimizes workflow. The future of the accounting industry is a shift to providing tax strategy, data analysis, and advisory services. In the near future, accountants will no longer be burdened with task-oriented projects. Accounting software programs are becoming more automated and the role of the accountant is changing to that of a business advisor.
What kind of technology is used in accounting?
Cloud technology is one of the most important technologies to be utilized by CPA firms as it provides consistent and secure access to all the firms' applications and data, which is an absolute requirement in today's hybrid/remote work environment. Common cloud computing technologies for accounting firms include: accounting software, invoicing software and payroll software.
How long does the implementation process typically take?
Some of our customers go live in 30 days. Before Go Live, Aiwyn requires the completion of various tests in order to ensure data connectivity and configurations appear and function as desired. A specific Testing Plan is provided during Implementation Kickoff to your firm, and will be referred to throughout the Implementation process.
Who is your target market?
Aiwyn’s customers include Top 500 CPA Firms in the United States of America.
How do you ensure data security of sensitive financial information and compliance with accounting industry regulations?
- Aiwyn is SOC II Certified.
- We conduct regular security audits and testing to ensure that our platform is secure and that we are constantly improving our security measures.
- We comply with industry regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). This helps to ensure that our platform is secure and compliant with all relevant regulations.
What is your pricing model?
Aiwyn delivers customized pricing for each firm based on their size and needs in order to ensure we deliver an optimal return on investment.
How often is your software updated and how do you incorporate customer feedback into the product roadmap?
Aiwyn's Practice Automation platform is updated every two weeks at minimum. Customer feedback is collected through product discovery calls and surveys, and incorporated into our roadmap on a bi-weekly basis.
What are the different types of accounting practice management systems?
- Some of the most common practice management systems are: Wolters Kluwer CCH ProSystem FX, Wolters Kluwer CCH Axcess, Thomson Reuters PracticeCS, IRIS | Star, IRIS | Practice Engine (on-premise or cloud), Workday, Deltek Maconomy.
- Aiwyn integrates with all of the most common accounting practice management systems.
- There are several types of accounting practice management systems available in the market and will depend on the specific needs and preferences of the firm:
- Cloud-based practice management systems: These systems are hosted in the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. They are known for their ease of use and accessibility.
- On-premise practice management systems: These systems are installed on local servers and are typically used by larger firms that have their own IT staff.
- Integrated practice management systems: These systems integrate multiple functions such as billing, time tracking, and accounting into one platform.
- Time and billing practice management systems: These systems are specifically designed for time tracking and invoicing purposes.
- Workflow practice management systems: These systems help firms manage their workflows and automate repetitive tasks.
- Client portal practice management systems: These systems provide clients with access to their financial information and documents.
- Mobile practice management systems: These systems are optimized for use on mobile devices and allow users to manage their practice from anywhere.
What is a practice management system?
- A practice management system for accounting firms is a software tool designed to help accounting firms manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently. It provides a centralized platform for managing tasks such as time tracking, project management, billing and invoicing, document management, and client communications.
- Practice management systems can help accounting firms streamline their workflow by automating repetitive tasks, providing real-time visibility into project progress, and improving communication and collaboration among team members. They also help firms to maintain consistency in their work processes, enhance accuracy and accountability, and improve client service.