What data do we collect, how do we collect your data, and how will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
1. Our Company securely stores your data using the Google Cloud Platform.
2. Our Company will keep your data under the terms of the contract with your Data Controllers. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data as under the terms of the contract with the Data Controllers.
Our Company does not use your information for any marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see How to Contact Us below).
How to contact us / Data Protection Officer
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
310 Arlington Ave., STE 300
Charlotte, NC 28208
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you are a resident of the EEA or have identified Our Company as your data controller, and believe we process your information in scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and have further questions, wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may direct your questions or complaints to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. If you are a resident of the UK, you may direct your questions or concerns to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
15 August 2022